Some important information about Pusa Basmati Rice are:
1. This variety is declared as a variety of Basmati Rice under the Seeds Act, 1966.
2. The scientific name of this variety is IET-10364.
3. This variety is Semi dwarf (85-95 cm).
4. It performs best under irrigated areas.
5. It matures in 135 days after seeding.
6. Its average yield is 45 quintal/hectare.
1. This variety has high content of Vitamins.
2. This variety is good source of carbohydrates.
3. This variety has high starch content.
4. This variety provides energy.